If house hunting has left you feeling uninspired, it might be time to consider building your home from scratch. A construction loan is a short-term loan—usually about a year - used to fund the construction of your home, from breaking ground to moving in. A construction loan gives you affordable financing to build the home of your dreams from the ground up. You’ll only pay interest during the construction phase. Contact one of our loan officers today to secure affordable financing for the construction of your home!
- Competitively low rates for your home construction project
- Interest-only payments during construction phase with a balloon payment due at maturity
- Construction draws advanced in stages based on work completed
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
- All loans subject to credit approval
If you have questions, feel free to contact one of our qualified loan officers by phone at 816-322-2100 or email us at [email protected].*
*Community Bank of Raymore uses the latest encryption technologies to ensure the security of its web site. However, we ask you NOT to include confidential information including account numbers, passwords, Social Security numbers, etc., in any electronic communication. To discuss confidential information, please stop by one of our Community Bank locations or simply call 816-322-2100.