- For Individuals 65 years of age or greater and with combined deposits of $5,000 (accounts opened online may not qualify for Emerald Club benefits)
- Free personalized Emerald Club style checks (1 box at a time)
- Free 3x5 safe deposit box (when available) or $15 off a larger box
- Monthly meetings including speakers on various topics of interest
- Various social events throughout the year
- Numerous travel opportunities (locally, within the state, nationally, and internationally)
- Free trust and investment services consultations
- Fax services available at no charge
- The Raymore Emerald Club Forum Meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of each month @ 10:00 a.m. at the Raymore location.
For more information, please contact: Barbara Long (816-265-6926) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.*
Pictured above are Emerald Club Directors Lorie and Barbara
COMMUNITY TRAVEL 2019
We're planning some exciting trips for you, your friends & family to sign up for:
Here are some tentative activities planned, subject to change.
Springtime: a day-trip to Independence. This will be a full day packed with fun. We'll be experiencing the history of Independence through a guided tour by covered wagons, a chuck wagon lunch & a delicious surprise before heading home.
Eureka Springs or Branson is on the list too. (Overnight)
Summertime: We'll be heading to Abilene, Kansas & other stops along the way. This will be a 2-night trip. (Overnight)
October: Get ready for a 3-night trip to Williamstown, Kentucky for the "Ark Encounter" & other attractions along the way. (Overnight)
November: Our 2018 Christmas dinner on the Plaza & show at the Kauffman Center sold out so fast, we're going to do it again!
More information will be shared when available.
Call Lorie Easton or Barbara Long for pricing and details 816-322-2100.
Group visiting the chapel on the College of the Ozarks campus April 24th.