- For Individuals 65 years of age or greater and with combined deposits of $5,000 (accounts opened online may not qualify for Emerald Club benefits)
- Free personalized Emerald Club style checks (1 box at a time)
- Free 3x5 safe deposit box (when available) or $15 off a larger box
- Monthly meetings including speakers on various topics of interest
- Various social events throughout the year
- Numerous travel opportunities (locally, within the state, nationally, and internationally)
- Free trust and investment services consultations
- Fax services available at no charge
- The Raymore Emerald Club Forum Meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of each month @ 10:00 a.m. at the Raymore location.
For more information, please contact: Barbara Long (816-265-6926) or email: email@example.com.*
UPCOMING DAY TRIP -
Wednesday March 1, 2017-Day trip includes: KC Garment District, Money Museum and lunch at the historical Webster House. Only $68 per person. This trip is full at this time. However, you are welcome to call Lorie Easton at 816-265-6924 or Barbara Long at 816-322-2100 to check in to see if there has been a cancellation or put your name on the waiting list.
Please be on the lookout for other fantastic trips being planned for this year which include an overnight stay in Eureka Sprints in the Fall and a Branson trip in the winter! Extended stay trips are also in the plans for 2017!
Stay in touch with us on our website, newsletter or attend our monthly Emerald Club meetings (2nd Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.) and of course drop by for a cookie and chat with any of our friendly bank personnel.