Community Bank offers a special opportunity to anyone at least 65 years young with our Emerald Club program. More than a banking opportunity, the Emerald Club offers opportunities to build comradery with others in the community, along with receiving lots of perks along the way!
- For Individuals 65 years of age or greater and with combined deposits of $5,000
- Free personalized "Emerald Club" style checks (1 box at a time)
- Free 3x5 safe deposit box (when available) or $15 off a larger box
- Monthly meetings on the second Wednesday of the months February - November with special guest speakers on various topics of interest
- Various social events
- Numerous travel opportunities (locally, within the state, and nationally)
- Free Trust and Investment service consultations
- Fax services available at no charge
Emerald Club Meetings
Meetings are always the second Wednesday of each month (February-November) and are held from 10:00-11:00am in the upstairs meeting room at Community Bank of Raymore.
For more information, please contact: Barbara Long (816-265-6926) or email: [email protected]* or Lorie Easton (816-265-6940) or email [email protected]*
Pictured above are Emerald Club Directors Lorie and Barbara
2023 Community Travel
Stay tuned for future trip opportunities!