- For Individuals 65 years of age or greater and with combined deposits of $5,000 (accounts opened online may not qualify for Emerald Club benefits)
- Free personalized Emerald Club style checks (1 box at a time)
- Free 3x5 safe deposit box (when available) or $15 off a larger box
- Monthly meetings including speakers on various topics of interest
- Various social events throughout the year
- Numerous travel opportunities (locally, within the state, nationally, and internationally)
- Free trust and investment services consultations
- Fax services available at no charge
- The Raymore Emerald Club Forum Meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of each month @ 10:00 a.m. at the Raymore location.
For more information, please contact: Barbara Long (816-265-6926) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.*
NOVEMBER - CHRISTMAS LIGHTS TOUR
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
View the beautiful lights of Longview, Downtown KC, The Plaza and more while traveling in a luxury coach at no cost to you. You must register for this excursion prior to November 15th by calling Lorie Easton or Barbara Long at 816-322-2100. This event is limited to the first 100 Emerald Club members who register.