- For Individuals 65 years of age or greater and with combined deposits of $5,000 (accounts opened online may not qualify for Emerald Club benefits)
- Free personalized Emerald Club style checks (1 box at a time)
- Free 3x5 safe deposit box (when available) or $15 off a larger box
- Monthly meetings including speakers on various topics of interest
- Various social events throughout the year
- Numerous travel opportunities (locally, within the state, nationally, and internationally)
- Free trust and investment services consultations
- Fax services available at no charge
- The Raymore Emerald Club Forum Meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of each month @ 10:00 a.m. at the Raymore location.
For more information, please contact: Barbara Long (816-265-6926) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.*
January 24, 2018
New Dinner Theater Restaurant
Henry's life is boring until he finds a briefcase that contains 1.5 million dollars in cash! Certain that the funds are crime-related, Henry decides to take the money and run. Mistaken identities, greedy friends, bodies in the river and murderers on the loose make this international hit "fiendishly funny...if ever a farce could make someone die laughing, this is it." -London Times Nominated for London's prestigious Oliver Award for Best Comedy of the Year.
April 24-25, 2018
Shows, shopping & fun! Watch for details in the Winter newsletter.
Contact Lorie Easton at 816-264-6940 to sign-up or for additional information. Availability is limited.