Want to work at a place that everyone is encouraged to succeed? Our employees are the reason we continue to be successful. We pride ourselves on finding people who share our values in exhibiting a high level of service to our clients and being actively engaged in our community. Community Bank offers competitive salaries and benefits packages, as well as a warm and friendly work environment.
Teller Positions Available
This individual is responsible for processing transactions with accuracy and completeness. Candidates must possess solid people skills and will be expected to deliver a consistent high level of service to clients and teammates. CBR employees are expected to positively contribute to their clients, team, the bank and the community.
Candidates must also exhibit the following qualities:
strong detail orientation; multi-task abilities; effective
interpersonal, communication and listening skills; integrity; reliability; confidentiality; flexibility
and be able to work successfully in a fast paced team environment.
Responsibilities/duties include but not limited to:
• Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; verifying customer identity and documents produced; confirming endorsement(s) and funds available; ensuring accuracy and
completeness of all transactions; recording night and mail deposits; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
• Complete special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
• Cross-sell bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; giving proper direction to customers.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related goals as needed.
• Comply with bank operations, regulations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
Previous banking experience is not required.
How to Apply
Applicants may apply in person at the following locations:
801 W. Foxwood Dr
Raymore, MO 64083
300 S. State Rt. C Hwy
Peculiar, MO 64078
1503 N. 291 Hwy
Harrisonville, MO 64701
Resumes may also be emailed to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Community Bank of Raymore is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.