Take out a revolving line of credit and set up the equity you've built within your home as collateral. Use just what you need, when you need it with a HELOC. And the interest you pay may even be tax deductible.1 So go ahead and pay for that June wedding, new guest bathroom, or a college education with a line of credit that works with your budget.
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit – as payments are made the amount on your credit line increases
- Funds easily available via check writing
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Local decision-making and processing in Cass County
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
- All loans subject to credit approval
If you have questions, feel free to contact one of our qualified loan officers by phone at 816-322-2100 or email us at [email protected]
See a list of our Registered Mortgage Loan Originators.
- During draw period (first 120 months of 240 month schedule) – monthly interest only payments
- During repayment period (last 120 months of 240 month schedule) – monthly payments equal to 0.8% of the outstanding balance plus interest with a minimum payment of $100
The Home Equity Line of Credit interest rate is based on the printed Daily Prime Rate2 located in the Rate Index of the Wall Street Journal with a floor rate of 4.00%. Apply today by calling us at 816-322-2100 and ask to speak to someone about a home equity line of credit.