Take out a revolving line of credit and set up the equity you've built within your home as collateral to lock in a competitive rate. Use just what you need, when you need it with a HELOC. And the interest you pay may even be tax deductible.1 So go ahead and pay for that June wedding, new guest bathroom, or 4+ years at UMKC with a line of credit that works with your budget.
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available via check writing
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Local decision-making and processing with your local community bank
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
If you have questions, feel free to contact one of our qualified loan officers by phone at 816-322-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See a list of our Registered Mortgage Loan Originators.
A. During draw period (first 120 months of 240 month schedule) – monthly interest only payments
B. During repayment period (last 120 months of 240 month schedule) – monthly payments equal to 0.8% of the outstanding balance plus interest with a minimum payment of $100
Rates & Terms
The Home Equity Line of Credit interest rate is based on the printed Daily Prime Rate3 located in the Rate Index of the Wall Street Journal with a floor rate of 4.00%. Apply today by calling us at (816) 322-2100 and ask to speak to someone about a home equity line of credit.
Disclosures available here.
1Consult a tax advisor.
2Community Bank of Raymore uses the latest encryption technologies to ensure the security of its web site. However, we ask you NOT to include confidential information including account numbers, passwords, Social Security numbers, etc., in any electronic communication. To discuss confidential information, please stop by one of our Community Bank locations or simply call 816-322-2100.
3The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) may change daily, but will not exceed 18%. Maximum combined LTV is up to 80% (including prior mortgages or liens). Insurance must be carried on the property securing this loan.