Community Bank celebrates the good life with anyone at least 50 years young with our Emerald Club banking. But more than a banking opportunity, the Emerald Club is a community-minded travel club with trips to places throughout the area, country and abroad. Stop by any Community Bank location to establish your Emerald Club account today!
- For Individuals 50 years of age or greater and with combined deposits of $5,000 (accounts opened online may not qualify for Emerald Club benefits)
- Free personalized Emerald Club style checks
- 5 free Money Orders or Cashier's Checks per month
- Free 3x5 Safe Deposit Box (when available) or $15 off a larger box
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Monthly meetings including speakers on various topics of interest
- Numerous travel opportunities locally, within the state, nationally and internationally
- Various social events throughout the year
- Free Trust and investment services consultations
- No charge for Stop Payment Orders
- No service fee for domestic wire transfers
- Fax services available at no charge
- No charge for telephone transfers
- Up to 15 free photocopies per visit
- The Raymore Emerald Club Forum Meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of each month @ 10:00 a.m at the Raymore location.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:BARBARA LONG (816-265-6926) or email: email@example.com.*
*Community Bank of Raymore uses the latest encryption technologies to ensure the security of its web site. However, we ask you NOT to include confidential information including account numbers, passwords, Social Security numbers, etc., in any electronic communication. To discuss confidential information, please stop by Community Bank of Raymore or simply call 816-322-2100.